Cisco® Implementing and Configuring Cisco® Identity Services Engine 2.1 (SISE)
This course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization.
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course is as follows: ISE Administrators/Engineers, Wireless Administrators/Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical/Wireless/BYOD/Security Solutions Architects, ATP partner systems and field engineers and Systems integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine version 2.1.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISEImplement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services.
Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
Configure device administration using TACACS+ in Cisco ISE.
1 - INTRODUCING CISCO ISE ARCHITECTURE AND DEPLOYMENT
- Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Introducing Cisco ISE Deployment Models
2 - CISCO ISE POLICY ENFORCEMENT
- Introducing 802.1X and MAB Access: Wired and Wireles
- Introducing Identity Management
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Configuring Cisco ISE Policy Sets
- Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Introducing EasyConnect
3 - WEB AUTH AND GUEST SERVICES
- Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Introducing ISE Guest Access Components
- Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Configuring Portals: Sponsors and Guests
4 - CISCO ISE PROFILER
- Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Configuring Cisco ISE Profiling
5 - CISCO ISE BYOD
- Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Describing BYOD Flow
- Configuring My Devices Portal Settings
- Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
6 - CISCO ISE ENDPOINT COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Introducing Endpoint Compliance
- Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
7 - CISCO ISE WITH AMP AND VPN-BASED SERVICES
- Introducing VPN Access Using Cisco ISE
- Configuring Cisco AMP for ISE
8 - CISCO ISE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS WITH APIS
- Introducing Location-Based Authorizatio
- Introducing Cisco ISE 2.x pxGrid
9 - WORKING WITH NETWORK ACCESS DEVICES
- Configuring TACACS+ for Cisco ISE Device Administration
10 - CISCO ISE DESIGN (SELF-STUDY)
- Designing and Deployment Best Practices
- Performing Cisco ISE Installation and Configuration Best Practices
- Deploying Failover and High-Availability
11 - CONFIGURING THIRD PARTY NAD SUPPORT
- Configuring Third-Party NAD Support (Optional, Self-Study, or Reference)
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.