Cisco® Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure Fundamentals v2.0 (DCACIF)
This course covers the key components & procedures students need to know to understand, configure, manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode utilizing the 1.2(x) version, & how to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks & services.
Who Should Attend
This course is for systems engineers, technical architects, & product specialists in data center technical sales roles. Students include those who need to gain experience with understanding, configuring, & designing the data center networking environment with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
Describe the ACI fabric
Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
Configure ACI L4L7 service integration
Integrate the APIC hypervisor
Understand the programmability & orchestration of the ACI network
Discuss ACI connectivity to outside networks
Implement ACI management
1 - CISCO ACI OVERVIEW
- Lesson 1: What Problems Are We Trying to Fix?
- Lesson 2: Hardware Overview
- Lesson 3: Hardware Architecture & Features
- Lesson 4: Software Overview
- Lesson 5: Fabric Transport
2 - CISCO ACI: CONFIGURING BASIC CONSTRUCTS
- Lesson 1: GUI & CLI Overview
- Lesson 2: Configuring Tenants & Contracts
3 - CISCO ACI EXTERNAL CONNECTIVITY, MANAGEMENT, & MIGRATION
- Lesson 1: Policy Coordination with VM Managers
- Lesson 2: Hypervisors & Bare Metal
4 - CISCO ACI: CONFIGURING ACI CONNECTIVITY TO OUTSIDE NETWORKS
- Lesson 1: Overview of External Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Layer 3 Outside Connectivity & Configuration
5 - ISCO ACI - L4-L7 SERVICES
- Lesson 1: Service Insertion Concepts
- Lesson 2: Configuring L4-L7 Devices
6 - CISCO ACI: ADMINISTRATION & TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
- Lesson 1: Administration & Troubleshooting Tools
7 - CISCO ACI: DEMONSTRATING ACI NETWORK PROGRAMMABILITY & ORCHESTRATION
- Lesson 1: Need for Programming
- Lesson 2: JSON & XML
- Lesson 3: Programmability with REST API
- Lesson 4: Orchestration
8 - CISCO ACI: PRACTICAL REVIEW
- Lesson 1: Attaching Appliances to the Fabric
- Lesson 2: Policy & Application Mapping
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.