B5A19 IBM Cognos BI Administration: Architecture and Logging (V10.2.2)
This course is designed to teach participants how to identify components and sub-components of the IBM Cognos BI architecture and how to use tools and techniques to provide a foundation to troubleshoot issues.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course is for Administrators responsible for administering the IBM Cognos 10.2.2 BI environment.
1 - Introduction and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Identify IBM Cognos 10 architectural components
- Describe Service-Oriented Architecture in IBM Cognos
2 - Explore the IBM Cognos Dispatcher
- Describe IBM Cognos Dispatcher
- Describe request routing and the routing process
- Describe Content Manager Cache Service
3 - Examine IBM Cognos Services
- Identify IBM Cognos Services
- Review collaboration functionality
- Explore the architecture in IBM Cognos 10
4 - Explore Java Memory Management
- Describe Java memory layout
- Manage Java memory
- Use tools to monitor Java memory
5 - Examine Audit Logging and Indication Processing Facility Logging
- Describe installation logs and configuration logs
- Explore audit logging
- Explore IPF logging
6 - Perform Dye Tracing
- Identify dye tracing requirements
- Perform dye tracing
8 - Explore Component Logging
- Explore component logging for Gateway, Dispatcher, Report Server, and Universal Data Access layer
9 - Examine Additional Tools and Special Task Logging
- Explore diagnostic tools and utilities for special task logging
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.