Salesforce.com Power User for Sales
Students will learn how to configure some of the advanced functionality within Salesforce.com, including the user interface features and search settings. Students will also set up and use advanced email features, Chatter, and opportunity features.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for sales people with a very good understanding of Salesforce.com basics who want to utilize advanced Salesforce.com functionality for sales people.
1 - Course Outline
- Getting Started with Salesforce.com.
- Introductions/Login to Training Orgs
- Overview of Salesforce.com Power User for Sales
- Setting Up the User Interface and Search Settings
- Working with Advanced Email Features
- Setting Up and Working with Chatter
- Setting Up and Working with Advanced Opportunity Features
- Creating and Working with List Views
- Creating, Customizing, and Running Reports
- Activity Management
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.