SCM500 SAP Processes in Procurement
In this course, participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management Using the procurement processes for stock material, consumable materials, and services, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management, invoice validation, service entry, and requirements planning are explained.
Who Should Attend
- Project team members
Topic-specific exercises in the SAP system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes. Participants will also be introduced to the documentation and other useful tools.
1 - Module 1
- Introduction to the SAP system
3 - Module 3
- Master data (material, supplier)
4 - Module 4
- Procurement process for stock material
5 - Module 5
- Procurement process for consumable materials
6 - Module 6
- Procurement process for external services
7 - Module 7
- Automated procurement process
8 - Module 8
- Analysis in materials management (overview)
9 - Module 9
- Insight into self-service procurement
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.