SCM365 SAP Capacity Evaluation & Leveling in ECC
The participants will gain a detailed knowledge of the transactions and functionality surrounding and supporting capacity planning in ECC. This will include reports relevant to capacity evaluation, and the tools necessary to correct capacity overloads when they are detected.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at users and super-users responsible for generating and building shop floor schedules taking into considerations capacity limitations. In addition it is applicable for project team members and consultants wishing to advise implementations teams of SAP ECCs capacity planning capabilities.
1 - Module 1
- Evaluation of capacity loads using reports in ECC
2 - Module 2
- Evaluation of capacity loads using reports using BI
3 - Module 3
- Navigational Skills of Tabular and Graphical Planning tables
4 - Module 4
- Detailed understanding of Capacity Leveling functionality (Strategy Profile)
5 - Module 5
- Modeling Down time Scenarios
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.