BOD310 SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
This course is ideal for persons requiring a deep level of knowledge in designing applications with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
Who Should Attend
- Project team members
- Application consultants
Participants learn how to create applications for desktop clients and mobile devices using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
1 - Module 1
- Understand the positioning of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
2 - Module 2
- Understand the different deployment types and architecture
3 - Module 3
- Learn how to design generic analytical applications
4 - Module 4
- Learn how to use the different layout features to adapt the look and feel to your needs
5 - Module 5
- Learn how to design "dashboard-like" applications
6 - Module 6
- Learn how to use the embedded scripting environment to apply your business logic to an application and its components
7 - Module 7
- Learn how to optimize applications for mobile consumption
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.