AC010 SAP Business Processes in Financial Accounting
This course gives participants an overview of the different processes in the financial accounting components of SAP ERP and shows the connections between the individual processes (new general ledger/ new G/L).
Who Should Attend
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting with the SAP ERP application. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this course.
1 - Overview of Financial Accounting (FI) in SAP ERP
- Outlining Financial Accounting (FI) Components in SAP ERP
2 - General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining Organizational Elements in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Maintaining G/L Master Records
- Posting Transactions in the G/L
3 - Accounts Payable
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Accounts Payable Transactions
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Payable and Materials Man
- Performing Accounts Payable Closing Operations
4 - Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Customer Master Records
- Managing Accounts Receivable Transactions
- Managing Customer Correspondence
- Creating Accounts Receivable Dispute Cases
- Managing the Integration between Accounts Receivable and Sales Orde
- Performing Accounts Receivable Closing Operations
5 - Asset Accounting
- Maintaining Asset Master Records
- Executing Asset Transactions
- Executing Asset Accounting Period-End Closing Activities
6 - Bank Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Accounting Master Records
- Managing Bank Accounting Transactions
7 - Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting
- Performing General Ledger (G/L) Closing Operations
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.