Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.1 (DCUCT)
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.1 is a 4-day
course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and
hands-on experience to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating
in standalone and integrated modes. The course offers the student hands-on experience
with configuration procedures and a familiarity with common troubleshooting scenarios and
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
Cisco UCS Partner support-level engineers.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
Cisco customers responsible for advanced UCS troubleshooting.
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshoot problems associated with UCS B-Series and standalone UCS CSeries servers using the information provided during the lecture portion of the course.
1 - Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series
- Understanding UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Troubleshooting UCS B-Series Configurations
- Troubleshooting UCS B-Series Operations
- Troubleshooting UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting UCS B-Series Hardware
2 - Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Standalone Servers
- Understanding UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Troubleshooting UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware
- Troubleshooting UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting UCS C-Series Locally Attached Storage
- Troubleshooting UCS C-Series OS Related Problems
3 - Understanding UCS C-Series Integration
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series Servers into UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting UCS C-Series Server Integration
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.