Cisco Deploying Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0 (DUCCE)
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0 (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE v10.0 deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE v10.0 software and introducing Unified CCE v10.0 troubleshooting tools.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment
1 - Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
2 - Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- UCCE Call Flows and Protocols
- Using Domain Manager
- Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Central Controller Installation
- Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Configuring ICM for CVP
- Configuring CVP for UCCE
- UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
3 - Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Installing UCCE CTI Software
- UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Enabling Transfers and RONA
4 - Installing CCE VXML Solution
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
5 - Installing CCE Outbound
- Introduction to Outbound Option
- Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
6 - Supporting CCE
- ICM Processes
- Diagnostic Framework Suite
- UCCE Support
- Service Assurance
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.