Cisco®Administering Cisco® Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 2 v10.0 (AUCCE2)
This 5-day course is for system engineers and customers who provide "Day 2" support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP environment, and give the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
Who Should Attend
"This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
•Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers.
•Day 2 support personnel responsible for advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment.
"Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
•Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
•Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
•Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
•Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
•Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
•Describe how to support CCE.
1 - Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
2 - CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
- Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- CTI Review
- Agent Skill Review
- Microapps and Media File Review
- Precision Routing Review
- Transfers and RONA Review
- Mobile Agents
3 - Implementing Business Rules
- Advanced Scripting and Routing
- ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Creating an Administrative Script for Time of Day Routing
- Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Silent Monitoring and Recording
4 - CCE VXML Solution
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Basic VXML SQL Database Lookup
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Agent Greeting
5 - UCCE Outbound Option
- Outbound Option
- Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
6 - CCE Support Considerations
- Supporting UCCE
- Diagnostic Framework Suite
- UCCE Support
- Tracking an Agent Call Through the Database
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.