B5A52 IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.2.2)
IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.2.2) is designed to provide you with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, & how to model metadata for predictable reporting & analysis results.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course is recommended for developers who design metadata models for use in IBM Cognos BI.
1 - Course Outline
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI
- Identifying common data structures
- Gathering requirements
- Creating a baseline project
- Preparing reusable metadata
- Modeling for predictable results
- Creating calculations and filters
- Implementing a time dimension
- Specifying determinants
- Creating the presentation view
- Working with different query subject types
- Setting security in Framework Manager
- Creating analysis objects
- Managing OLAP data sources
- Advanced generated SQL concepts and complex queries
- Using parameters in Framework Manager
- Modeling maintenance and extensibility
- Optimizing Framework Manager models
- Working in a multi-modeler environment
- Managing packages in Framework Manager
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.