Strategic Management of Resources
In this course, students explore the relationship of existing and emerging processes and technologies to manufacturing strategy and supply-chain-related functions. The course addresses three main topics: aligning resources with the strategic plan, configuring and integrating operating processes to support the strategic plan, and implementing change.
For maximum comprehension of course content, students should be familiar with the information and concepts presented in other CPIM modules before taking this course.
(Class consists of 9 weekly 3 hour sessions)
1 - Aligning the Resources with the Strategic Plan
- Competitive market issues
- Choices affecting facilities
- Choices affecting the supply chain
- Choices affecting information technology
- Choices affecting organizational design
2 - Configuring and Integrating the Operating Processes to Support the Strategic Plan
- Configuring and integrating the priority planning processes
- Configuring and integrating the capacity planning processes
- Configuring and integrating design and development processes
- Configuring and integrating cost management processes
3 - Implementing Change
- Evaluating and managing projects
- Measuring organizational performance
- Managing change in an organization
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.