Execution and Control of Operations
This course focuses on three main areas: prioritizing and sequencing work; executing work plans, implementing controls, and reporting activity results; and evaluating and providing feedback on performance. The course explains techniques for scheduling and controlling production and process operations. It also addresses the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans as well as controlling and handling inventories. Finally, the course presents techniques for evaluating performance and collecting data for effective feedback.
(Class consists of 9 weekly 3 hour sessions)
1 - Prioritizing and Sequencing Work to be Performed
- Production environment
- Scheduling Production and Process Operations
2 - Executing Plans, Implementing Physical Controls, and reporting Results of Activities Performed
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push Systems
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Pull Systems
- Transaction Reporting
- Communicating Customer-Supplier Information
- Controlling Resources
- Executing Quality Initiatives, Eliminating Waste, and Implementing Continuous Improvement Plans
3 - Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback
- Evaluating Quality Management Processes
- Monitoring Supplier Performance
- Evaluating Performance of Production Operations
- Evaluating Contractual and Regulatory Compliance and Cost Performance of Operations
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.