Certified IT Asset Disposal (CITAD)
This course prepares individuals to manage the IT asset disposal process within an organization. Best practices in IT Asset Disposition (“ITAD”) are broken down from policy management, data security to chain of custody transitioning.
Who Should Attend
Asset Managers, ITIL trained IT Professionals, Project Managers/PMP's.
1 - IT Asset Disposition
- IT Asset Disposition Best Practices
- Introduction and Program Management
- Disposition Overview
- Governance of Electronic Disposal
- Foundations for Disposal Management
- The Process Begins – Removal, Storage, Transport and Security
2 - Disposal Processes
- Disposal Processes – Software and Hardware Related
- Building the Business Case
- Using Automation – Bar Coding, RFID and ITAM Tools
- Working with Vendors
- Financial Management/Executive Reporting
- Questions and Review Before Test
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.