Oracle Database 11g - PL/SQL Fundamentals
Provides an introduction to the PL/SQL database programming language, based upon the latest features available with the Oracle database. Syntax, structure and features of the language are discussed in the context of database applications and programming.
Who Should Attend
Target audience for this course is all Oracle professionals. Among the specific groups for whom this course will be helpful are: Application designers and developers Database administrators Business users and non-technical senior end users
1 - Volume 1
- Choosing a SQL & PL/SQL Interface
- Language Features
- Declare Clause
- Begin Clause
- Exception Clause
- Explicit Cursors
- Advanced Programming: Declared Subprograms
2 - Volume 2
- Introducing Database Program Units
- Creating Stored Procedures & Functions
- Maintaining Stored Procedures & Functions
- Creating and Maintaining Packages
- Advanced Cursor Techniques
- Using System-Supplied Packages
- Relating Database Triggers
- Maintaining Database Triggers
- Implementing System Even Triggers
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.