Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Boot Camp
The accelerated Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program and methodology allows students to complete certification requirements faster than traditional Six Sigma and Lean training programs. NOTE: The cost of the certification exam is included with the price of the course. Additionally, this course will earn you 21 PDUs.
This three-day course, combined with a Green Belt test and demonstrable application of the tools will lead to Green Belt certification.
Next Steps and Related Courses
1 - Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Overview Lean Six Sigma Principles & Terminology
- Roles and Responsibilities in a Lean Six Sigma Organization
- Value Stream Maps
- 7 Wastes
- Project Selection
2 - Define Phase
- Voice of Customer
- Project Charter
- Process Mapping (high level and detailed mapping)
3 - Measure Phase
- Selecting Measures: Y=(f)x
- Data Collection Planning
- Baseline Data Collection
- Basic Statistics
4 - Analyze Phase
- Process Analysis (Non-Value Add vs. Value Add)
- Graphical Analysis
- Determining Root Cause
5 - Improve Phase
- Lean Solution Concepts: Standard Work, Batch Size Reduction, Work Cells, Kanban, Pull Systems and Kaizen Events
- Brainstorming Solutions to Address Root Cause
- Solution Selection, Pilot and Implementation
- Improvement Data Capture
6 - Control Phase
- Monitoring, Revision and Response Plans
- Mistake Proofing and Visual Management
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
contact us for available
dates and times.