Whether you're new to Cisco or ready to advance your existing Cisco skills, New Horizons can help you obtain three levels of Cisco certifications, including entry, associate and professional—all accreditations that are highly valued by employers and networking professionals worldwide.
Networks are evolving into a complex array of devices and systems, and Cisco technologies are positioned to streamline and protect the integrity of networks. As a result, Cisco Training is quickly becoming more and more valuable.
Start with New Horizons Cisco-authorized training, and explore the multiple certification paths depending on your job role and level of experience.
Individuals who get formal training on Cisco technologies demonstrate higher productivity, make fewer errors and possess more of the skills valued by employers and customers than those who receive only on-the-job training.
Individuals who get formal Cisco training will:
- Improve speed, depth and quality of all customer interactions
- Learn to manage Cisco networks through labs
- Experience real-life scenarios during their Cisco training
- Gain the knowledge to build an effective workforce through network utilization
Cisco Learning Credits are a convenient and efficient way to purchase and manage Cisco authorized training. They enable customers to increase productivity and improve network optimization while safeguarding training budget and monitoring training expenditures. Click here to learn more about Cisco Learning Credits.
New Horizons is a leader in the field of Cisco training—70% of the skills acquired by IT pros at New Horizons are applied on the job in the first eight weeks, and our vendor-authorized Cisco online training courses are on the leading edge of interactive content delivery.
Curious about what we offer? Here’s a sampling of our current Cisco training courses:
- CCENT (Entry Level)—If you’re just getting started with Cisco, CCENT is your foundation. The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician course validates key skills required for entry-level networking positions and acts as your first step toward CCNA.
- CCNA (Associate Level)—Once you’ve completed CCENT, associate-level training lets you demonstrate command of medium-sized networking skills such as deployment, maintenance and security.
- CCNP (Professional Level)—Ready to get specialized? New Horizons offers a host of professional-level Cisco training courses designed to improve your skills and your value to prospective employers.
Perhaps your organization lacks a particular skill-set or you’d like to increase your knowledge of specialized IT functions. New Horizons has you covered with multiple Cisco training categories, including:
- Cloud—Consider Cisco Cloud Administration or Cloud Fundamentals v1.0 to improve your cloud knowledge.
- Collaboration—Learn more about implementing Cisco collaboration apps, IP telephony or QoS tools.
- Data Center—From configuring switches to designing a unified compute environment or troubleshooting local stacks, our Cisco data center training has you covered.
- Enterprise—Whether it’s IP routing, interconnecting network devices or managing industrial networks, we have your enterprise solution.
- Security—Do you need better security at the edge, improved threat control or secure mobile solutions? New Horizons offers a wide range of Cisco security training.
- Specialized—Looking for something specific, like Prime infrastructure management or unified access training? We’ve got it.
- Unified Contact Center —Advanced scripting, administration, voice portal implementation and deployment: We offer everything you need to get a Cisco contact center up and running.
- Wireless—Looking to implement secure wireless networks across your organization? Start with Cisco wireless fundamentals and then move to more advanced courses.
Ready to take your Cisco knowledge to the next level or achieve your Cisco certification? Our flexible training methods let IT pros choose their preferred learning style, while our expert team helps maximize your certification budget by optimizing key training paths. It’s time for a new approach to IT training—and it all starts with New Horizons.