Through our partnership with Future Media Concepts (FMC), a Gold Level Apple Authorized Training Center, New Horizons delivers Apple training courses covering basic to advanced topics. Get acquainted with Mac OS X, or dive in to earn your Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification.
What’s New in OS X El Capitan
OS X El Capitan gives you simpler, smarter ways to do the things you do most with your Mac, like working in multiple apps at the same time using Split View, searching for information with an even more helpful Spotlight, keeping your favorite websites handy with Pinned Sites, managing your email with full-screen view and swipe gestures, and turning notes into useful checklists.
Improvements under the hood make your Mac snappier and more efficient for all kinds of everyday tasks—from opening PDFs to loading your email. And with Metal for Mac, you get faster and more fluid graphics performance in games and high-performance apps.
OS X Certification
Apple's OS X Certifications are designed for IT professionals who:
- Want to know how to add a Mac to a Windows or other standards-based network
- Support OS X users in a business, education institution or school district
- Manage networks of OS X systems in an organization
- Manage complex, multi-platform networks that include OS X systems
Differentiate yourself with certification. Demonstrate your expertise in OS X and other related technologies.
- OS X Support Essentials 10.11 Exam