Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps. With traditional infrastructure, it can take weeks to get a server procured, delivered, and running. These long timelines stifle innovation.
With AWS, you can provision resources as you need them, deploying hundreds or even thousands of servers in minutes. Agility at low cost and global reach through the cloud are just two of the factors required today to remain competitive, whether you are a vast enterprise or a small start-up.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) training from New Horizons is for anyone who wants to gain a deeper level of understanding of AWS, whether you are new, have some experience, or are seeking AWS certification.
Our AWS Training Courses
With the accelerating adoption of cloud computing and the AWS Cloud around the world, organizations are increasingly seeking ways to identify individuals with demonstrated knowledge of AWS best practices. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals that possess the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying and managing applications on the AWS platform.
Get started today by reviewing our AWS Courses Below:
New Horizons Training for AWS: Fundamentals
This course is designed for technology enthusiasts who are working in IT who would like to learn about the core cloud services provided by AWS.
- Information Technology practitioners and leaders who are new to AWS and who will be supporting or implementing AWS in their organizations
- Business and technology leaders responsible for articulating the technical and business benefits of using AWS
- Administrators and developers who are evaluating the use of AWS services
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach customers with AWS
- Implement AWS storage and database services
- Optimize compute and network services
- Use AWS management tools
- Secure an AWS deployment
View the complete AWS Fundamentals Course Outline
AWS SysOps Administrator
This course is designed for students who are seeking the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator: Associate Level certification and who want to prepare for the required exam. It covers the duties of those who are responsible for implementing, and maintaining a computer systems and networking architecture in the AWS platform.
- IT Professionals who want to learn to manage existing AWS infrastructure and to identify performance bottlenecks
- IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification exam
View the complete AWS SysOps Administrator Course Outline