$7,500 - Buy Now
Save More than 50% with a Training Passport from New Horizons
Choose from an Extensive Listing of Over 400 Course Titles.
Get our Training Passport to save more than 50% on some of our most popular courses. Now is the time to upgrade your employees on the technology they use to power your business.
How Does a Training Passport Work?*
- One purchase of only $7,500 secures 20 days of training to use at any time over 12 months
- The 20 days can be used by one member of your organization or split up among multiple employees
Take advantage of this tremendous offer to access the largest Guaranteed-to-Run schedule in the industry on topics and technologies, such as Adobe, Agile, Automation, CompTIA, Cisco, Machine Learning, Microsoft, Office 365, Project Management, Reporting and Analysis, Security, Web & App Development, and more.
Courses Eligible for the Training Passport:
Windows 10 & Office 365 - End Users
Skype for Business
Visual Studio | .NET
Windows 10 & 7
BONUS: Purchase a Training Passport and Receive 25% Off the Following Courses:
Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop & XenServer
Communication & Interpersonal
Leadership & Management
*Full Terms and Conditions: Applies to new business and registrations for New Horizons-delivered open enrollment eligible Instructor-Led (ILT) and Online LIVE (OLL) courses. Purchase price of $7,500 for 20 days of training must be paid in full prior to any course registration. A student who has already paid for an upcoming course that is included as part of the Training Passport can upgrade to the Training Passport for $7,500 by paying the difference between the amount paid and the cost of the Training Passport. Any upgrade must be completed at least 14 days prior to the start date of the initial course. Eligible courses are listed above. This offer is not valid with any other discounts or promotions. There are no refunds once a course is purchased as part of this offer. This offer excludes any courses where we are or become contractually prevented from delivering. Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), VMware Training Credits (PSO), or Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) are excluded. All courses must be attended in the United States. New Horizons reserves the right to remove or replace courses due to course discontinuation or version change. This promotion is valid to US residents only. Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation. New Horizons reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time. This offer does not apply to those who have enrolled in training through government funding or are enrolled in any Consumer program.
- Courses must be attended within 12 months of invoice date.
- In the event that New Horizons cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, New Horizons reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed upon with participant) or participant may select another eligible course of equal or shorter duration within six months of original schedule date.
- Days for the entire duration of a course will be deducted from your account for no shows and cancellations less than 16 days prior to a course start date.
- All New Horizons course policies apply except: (1) Class registrations are non-transferable, and no substitutions are permitted; (2) Payment for promotion is nonrefundable; (3) All courses must be registered for no less than 14 days prior to the start of class to ensure space availability.