2012 marked New Horizons' 30th Anniversary—a year-long celebration that we are now the world's largest independent IT training company, with over 300 centers in 70 different countries, delivering computer training to more than 30 million students worldwide. Our innovative delivery methods give customers the highest quality technical, application and business skills training.
Innovation at New Horizons
New Horizons offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. In fact, we are Microsoft's main training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide. We are also the leading Cisco-authorized training partner with courses available at 250 centers worldwide; and the largest authorized provider of CompTIA training and certification in the world.
As the world of computer technology continues to evolve, New Horizons continues to help workforces stay proficient with the latest technologies and achieve their career goals. The reason for New Horizons' success is simple—we are the best source for computer training and certification in the world. We thank you for your business, and look forward to being your trusted learning solutions partner over the next 30 years!
Fast Facts & Training Benefits
- New Horizons has trained employees at all 100 of the companies listed in Fortune magazine's ranking of America's 100 largest corporations, as well as trained over half of those on the Global 100 list.
- Training from New Horizons yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio.
- Over 98% of New Horizons clients would recommend New Horizons to others.
- Students at New Horizons indicate higher levels of productivity on the job vs. benchmark peer students.
- Over 55% of performance improvements on the job were directly attributed to the training as opposed to other factors.
- Over 67% of the skills learned at New Horizons are applied on the job within the six weeks of training.
- New Horizons is ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction.
*Results of a learning analytics process conducted by KnowledgeAdvisors Metrics that Matter, an independent learning measurement company, from over 1.4 million evaluations collected.