QuickBooks has been a leading accounting and payroll software for small to medium businesses for many years due to its powerful, yet user-friendly features. Learn the most popular business accounting software from NH Learning Solutions.
QuickBooks 2015: What’s New and Improved?
- Advanced Reporting—Discover untapped insights into how your business is running with the new Advanced Reporting. Access all your QuickBooks data to build any report you need.
- Shortage Report for Assemblies—No more scrolling through pages of components to find where you're short. QuickBook's new shortage report lets you know instantly what's missing for the assemblies you need to build.
- Disallow Negative Inventory Quantities—Maintain control of your average cost by preventing it from resetting when you have inventory on hand.
- Disallow Selling to Customers with Overdue Payments—QuickBooks now gives you the option to prevent selling to a customer who is overdue on payments.
- Total Any Column on Sales and Purchases—Reduce tedious work by totaling quantities and custom fields, like weight, on sales forms. Verify you're ordering the correct amount without having to manually total quantities on purchase orders.
- Business Insights on the Home Page—In one click, get a comprehensive, easy-to-understand overview of your business with insights on the home page. See your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers instantly.
With New Horizons training on QuickBooks, you will learn how to properly set up QuickBooks to fit your business needs. Course topics include:
- Entering company details and building lists
- Setting up and managing inventory & recording product sales
- Creating invoices
- Setting up and managing bank accounts
- Managing Assets and Liabilities
- Dealing with Sales Tax