QuickBooks has been a leading accounting and payroll software for small to medium businesses for many years due to its powerful, yet user-friendly features. Learn the most popular business accounting software from NH Learning Solutions.
QuickBooks 2014: What’s New and Improved?
- Client Collaborator
- QuickBooks Accountant 2014 PLUS
- Batch Enter Transactions
- Client Data Review – Reclassify Source Account
- Existing Tools and Features That Save You Time
- Add Sales Rep and Custom Fields to Expense Transactions
- Job Work In Process (WIP) Summary Report
- Committed Costs By Job Report
- Automatically Build Subassemblies
- Replacing Components in Assemblies
- Options For Auto Calculating Cost Field on Assembly
- Edit Cost, Price, Markup and Margin
- Inventory Min and Max Values Replace Single Reorder Point
- Create Auto PO’s Now Suggests Quantity to Order
With New Horizons training on QuickBooks, you will learn how to properly set up QuickBooks to fit your business needs. Course topics include:
- Entering company details and building lists
- Setting up and managing inventory & recording product sales
- Creating invoices
- Setting up and managing bank accounts
- Managing Assets and Liabilities
- Dealing with Sales Tax
For more information about QuickBooks training, fill out the form to the right, and an Account Representative will contact you shortly.