Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use, and New Horizons courses for Excel will teach you basic to advanced features.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. Whether you're new to Excel or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an Excel power user. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Excel 2016?
Excel 2016 is designed to help you get professional-looking results quickly—it lets you get away from walls of numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data.
- One click forecasting
- New chart options
- 3D Maps
- Enhancements to PivotTable
- Query box to easily locate Outlook tools and features
- Ink Equations
- Easier to share your spreadsheet with others
- Improved version history
Microsoft Excel Course Topics
- Newest Features of Excel
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Creating powerful charts and graphs
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Excel data table features